Intellectual Property Rights:
Rummy Gold ensures non-infringement of any copyright.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, or if you have the authority to act under any exclusive copyright rights, please report alleged copyright infringements on or through the Sites. You can do so by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to Rummy Gold’s registered address. Upon receiving the Notice, Rummy Gold will take appropriate action at its discretion, which may include removing the contested material from the Sites.
Notice of Alleged Infringement (Notice):
- Identify the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed or provide a representative list if multiple works are covered.
- Specify the material claimed to be infringing and the information to locate it, including the URL.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address if available.
- Include the following statements:
- “I affirm that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as fair use).”
- “I affirm that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Include your full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver the completed Notice to Rummy Gold’s registered address.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities:
Rummy Gold is not liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, data, personal injury, or property damage resulting from the use of the services. Rummy Gold is not liable for damages arising from your use of the services, inability to access or use the services, or any transaction or relationship with third-party providers. Rummy Gold’s total liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action does not exceed five hundred rupees (INR 500).
The limitations and disclaimer do not affect your rights as a consumer and cannot be excluded under applicable law. The services are provided “as is” and “as available,” with no guarantees of quality, suitability, or uninterrupted, error-free use.
Third-Party Services and Content: